Wattys shortlist 2021. One morning the sun rises a few hours early, striking levitating skyscrapers in Soliara ahead of schedule. People in the streets stop to look up at the sky and then down at their watches. Most of them, puzzled but disbelieving, adjust the hour on their timepieces, hoping they aren't late for meetings.
Constellation invented magic. It fuels Soliara's stellar teleportation system, rapid civil expansion, and skyscrapers that soar. After a takeover at Constellation, elite executives control the power of the stars. The son of a wealthy exec, Cristo feels entitled to a better future.
To most, the early sunrise is the only indicator that today is any different from those that came before it. To some, it is a portent of their fears that an empire at its pinnacle has no way to go but down. To Cristo, the sign couldn't be clearer. He is the perfect candidate to change the results of the takeover at the Constellation company, but the early dawn is telling him to stop.
"If the world didn't want to change, it should never have allowed him to speak." Words and magic compete for power in Soliara, an empire full of magicians who can channel the magic of the stars.
Welcome to a novel in the Constellations universe.
#3 in Contemporary Fantasy 10/09/2020
#12 in Magicians 08/09/2021
#125 urban fantasy 03/01/2020
#448 in fantasy-romance 10/02/2020
#413 paranormal 08/11/2021
Fantasy: Somewhere over the rainbow. If you love this story, help it rank in Fantasy by sharing and voting on each chapter :) A girl can dream! Thank you!
- Book 1: Somnambulists, Dreamers, and Late Night Revelers
- I. One Hundred Years Later
- II. Louis Reveur, Somnambulist
- III. Words Dreamers Write
- IV. Dreamers, Strangers
- V. Late Night Revelers
- VI. Leander and Cristo
- VII. Potestas Senior and I
- VIII. Cristo, And Candra, And Nova
- IX. Cristo And Nova, And Candra
- X. "Dance With Me"
- XII. Stephen and Candra
- XIII. Leander Meets Us
- XIV. "You Always Were Trouble."
- XV. Guardia Chief Roman Valda
- XVI. "Too Easy?"
- XVII. Nova and "Julian"
- XVIII. "Louis Reveur . . . Sent Me . . ."
- XIX. An Interrogation by Leander and Nova
- XX. One Last Round of Interrogation
- Book 2: Business in the Light of an Early Dawn
- XXI. "You Know Who, and I Know Who"
- XXII. Nova Dreams, Writes
- XXIII. Portia Nero
- XXIV. From the Mouth of Marius Himself
- XXV. "My name is Julian Somnare. I have an appointment with Liao Cytheria."
- XXVI. Liao Cytheria and Candra Satiri
- XXVII. Surely I Don't Always Wake Up This Late
- XXVIII. Exequi Diana Aemilia
- XXIX. Exequi Cytheria and Cristo
- XXX. "Liao Terra, Come with me."
- XXXI. Exequi Diana Aemilia Part 2
- XXXII. "I can tell you the future"
- XXXIII. Hora Prima - The Boss and Leander
- XXXIV. The Meeting of Liao Cytheria and Portia Nero
- XXXV. Nova's Morning part 1
- XXXVI. The Meeting of Tony Solari and Portia Nero
- XXXVII. Nova's Morning part 2
- XXXVIII. Ignatius Varian at the Meeting
- XXXIX. Hora Secunda
- XL. A Meet With My Candidate
- XLI. Tony's Early Lunch
- XLII. Hora Tertia
- XLIII. All I Want Right Now Is Lunch With My Friends
- XLIV. The Unwanted Visit of Tony and Candra
- XLV. Cristo finds Stephen for a Little Chat
- XLVI. "I don't care if you believe me, I just need you to do what I tell you."
- XLVII. A Memory From Marius
- XLVIII. The Boss and the Captain of the Guardia
- XLVIII. "Sleeping on the job? Really?"
- XLIX. Hora Quarta
- L. "The longer Stephen waited, the stronger they became too."
- LI. "I need to know where they're keeping Milana Nox"
- LII. "Will you believe me if I tell you I'm from the future?"
- LIII. "Where is Milana Nox?"
- LIV. "Don't worry about the method of transportation"
- LV. "She loves her daughter more."
- LVI. Hora Quinta - Stephen Potestas
- LVII. "I Don't Have That Kind of Time"
- LVIII. Nova Has Questions
- LIX. 100 Years Later Part II
- LX. Nova Goes Back to Potestas Tower
- LXI. We Had Twenty-Four Hours
- LXII. "Tell me what's going on, or I am not going back again."
- LXIII. There Are No Words
- LXIV. I Tell Cristo the Rest
- LXV. Nova Dasilva Figures Out Nova Potestas-Gloriam
- LXVI. I Explain the Contingency Plan
- LXVII. Nova Needs Stephen to Focus
- Book 3: After Meridies the Sun Sets
- LXIX. Hora Sexta - Part 2
- LXX. Hora Sexta - Part 3
- LXXI. Hora Septa
- LXXII. Marius's Auditorium
- LXXIII. Claudia Solace's Morning
- LXXIV. Angelus and Lucian
- LXXV. The End of Portia's Work Day
- LXXVI. Calcus Donato's Evening
- LXXVI. Hora Octava
- LXXVII. Nova, Stephen, and Cristo Split Up
- LXXVIII. Nova Takes Her Time and Stephen Squanders It
- LXXIX. Shouldn't Stephen Be in a Laboratory Somewhere?
- LXXX. The Boss Traps Varian
- LXXXI. "Who Should I Vote For?"
- LXXXII. Unsympathetic Eyes
- LXXXIII. Glossy Doll Eyes
- LXXXIV. Leander Hunts a Confronationation Cytheria Runs From
- LXXXV. The Weird Power of Words
- LXXXVI. "No, no. Magic is safe. Calm down."
- LXXXVII. "No One Bothers Committing Crimes Any More."
- LXXXVIII. "Do you know where Milana Nox is, exequi?"
- LXXXIX. Hora Decima
- XC. A Promise Sealed with Magic
- XCI. Novus and Claudia Make A Promise
- XCII. "It doesn't matter. Nothing matters."
- XCIII. Hora Undecima
- XCIV. I'm Not the Duplicitous One
- XCV. Calcus Donato Decides Whom To Vote For
- XCVI. "Their Motivations Are Weak"
- XCVII. "Even If I'm Going to Die?"
- XCVIII. I Tell Marius Whatever It Is, I Don't Want It
- XCIX. I Go to the Roof
- C. One Hundred Years Later Again
- ANNOUNCEMENT: STARS RISE CONTINUES
- Stars Rise: The First Rebirth of Leander Prince
- PART TWO: The First Rebirth of Leander Prince
- CONSTELLATIONS: I. Frost and Fog
- II. Frost and Fog
- III. Frost and Fog
- IV. Frost and Fog
- V. Frost and Fog
- VI. Frost and Fog
- VII. Frost and Fog
- VIII. Frost and Fog
- IX. Frost and Fog
- X. Fog
- XI. Frost
- XI. Prospero
- XII. Prospero's Story Part II
- XIII. Frost
- XIV. Fog
- XV. Frost
- XVI. Fog
Luợt xem: 6,624,486
Luợt xem: 508,730
Luợt xem: 900,275
Luợt xem: 15,162,470
Luợt xem: 4,978,548
Luợt xem: 2,789,062
Luợt xem: 2,665,436
Luợt xem: 2,685,269
Luợt xem: 3,134,114
Luợt xem: 1,346,364